animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Tron De Los Muertos Party: Video Highlights

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

Tron De Los Muertos Party: Video Highlights

Postby SNAKEBITE » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:35 am

I had a blast. The Petra Gallerie Halloween party was a huge success! Thank you to all who participated! It wouldn't of happened without you.

www.petragallerie.com
SNAKEBITE

Re: Tron De Los Muertos Party: Video Highlights

Postby Charles » Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:35 am

Saw the police turning their cherries on and then making a u-turn while I was hanging out in front of the gallery. Then I saw them turn onto the side alley and I knew then they were heading for the party. You handled it very well.

The video is excellent.

Daily Z

Charles

Re: Tron De Los Muertos Party: Video Highlights

Postby SNAKEBITE » Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:35 pm

the party was so fun. the cops acted in a way that is expected. they could of been big dicks about it, instead they chose to be little dicks about it..which I will take.lol

We all went back to partying and they never came back...I've been looking into permits and sound regulations and you'll be surprised to know there is no price for a permit anywhere online...you have to call the police for that...and then the cut off for amplified sound in a public place is no longer 10pm-7am cut off...as of just a couple months ago, thanks to one house wife with a beef, you cannot play anything that can be heard within 50 feet with out getting fined $1000 or by obtaining a permit...which is like finding the holly grail for the price of said permit.
SNAKEBITE

Return to General Discussion