animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

The New Forum Kicks Ass!!!

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

The New Forum Kicks Ass!!!

Postby SNAKEBITE » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:54 pm

I had to be the first guy to swear in a title of one of our new threads in the new forum! But it was appropriate, because the new forum kicks much ass!

Don't worry, I won't do it all the time...I just had to be the first.lol

What are your feelings on the this new message board?
SNAKEBITE

Re: The New Forum Kicks Ass!!!

Postby Charles » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:55 pm

I agree. A great dimension to the site. From my end after working it on its first day in the open, I have to say that's it's been a lot of fun for me. Extremely easy to get visual content up, both video and graphics. I like tying the two forums together through the day and knowing that I can easily get video content related to a topic up on AN and keep it on AN as opposed to linking to another site.

Whatever we want to do in that regard we can do it. For me, it makes working the forums a more exciting and creatively stimulating experience as opposed to dealing with just text. I feel relaxed and more into it.

Rocks big time. Very happy about it.

Daily Z

Charles

Postby SNAKEBITE » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:33 pm

Word. When I come to the board, My thinking is totally different now. From the design to the functionality it really lends itself to a fun dynamic experience.
SNAKEBITE

Postby Jose Saenz » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:34 am

It looks great guys. Congratulations on an awesome job! I'm dying to start playing with all the features and customize my avatar and signature. I'm finishing up a project right now and moving to Washington D.C., so I don't have a lot of time right now...but I can't wait.

...again, great job!
Jose Saenz

Postby rdms » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:33 am

I've been following AN off & on for the past few years but when I read that you launched a new website, I knew I had to join. So far, it looks good ... a bit sluggish though. All part of the growing pains :)

I look forward to these new forums and getting to know everyone a bit more.
Cheers,
Rob
rdms

Postby SNAKEBITE » Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:48 pm

HEY GUYS! Welcome!
It runs fast for me!
SNAKEBITE

Postby sykohyko » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:02 pm

LOVE IT!!
sykohyko