animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

My Radio Program Debuts Next Week...

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

My Radio Program Debuts Next Week...

Postby Greg B » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:01 am

Finally got the okay to do a radio program. It's of course about UFOs but my first guest has worked in the animation field and is a top writer for comics.

His name is Doug Moench. Dough created Moon Knight, Deathlok the Demolisher, and written tons of Batman comics. He's also an expert on UFOs and other paranormal and conspiracy theory events. Of course we'll chat about animation as well. I'll lay down the details later. Been real busy with school and work.
Greg B

Re: My Radio Program Debuts Next Week...

Postby Charles » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Greg, I moved this topic over from Current Events to General Discussion.

I think that's great. You have a voice that's perfectly suited for radio. Plus you're well spoken and I think you'll do a fine job with a radio program of your own. Fill us in on the details as things progress and you get ready for broadcasting.

Daily Z

Charles

Postby Greg B » Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:30 pm

Thanks Charles!

I'm still itching to do an animation type radio program and the way the technology is nowadays you can do a radio program with video options like showing people how to draw, interviews, tutorials. It's really amazing the way the online radio technology has improved.

Get this, with just a cell phone or handheld with a video camera or laptop, you can broadcast all over the place. If on air radio stations like your broadcast they tie into your feed. You get chat rooms, switchboard operators and more.

Reaches lots of people and a growing wave of revenue via the marketing options. We'll see how it goes.
Greg B

Postby EAllen » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:48 pm

I'm late with my congrats on this new initiative of yours, Greg, but better late than never, that's what I always say.

So congrats Greg!

The power of New Media, gotta love the democratic part of that concept!
EAllen

Return to General Discussion