animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Get "SIMPSONIZED" By A Real Simpsons Animator!

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

Get "SIMPSONIZED" By A Real Simpsons Animator!

Postby ChanceRaz » Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:12 pm

(Skip to 2:00 to sample the new album.)

Greetings AN and Fellow Springfieldians!!!

My name is Chance Raspberry. I've been a lead animator on The Simpsons for over 7 years now and in that time, a lot of people have asked me to "Simpsonize" them (or a friend) by drawing them in that classic Simpsons style. This is always a lot of fun for me, but takes a significant amount of time, so I usually have to charge upwards of $100 for these sketches...until now!

For the next 6 days only, you can get yourself a signed "Simpsonized" drawing of you or the person of your choice by a real Simpsons animator (that's me LoL) for just $55. HOW?? By going to http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/old-souls-young-hearts right now, choosing my Featured Perk (top/right), and pledging $55 towards my Little Billy theme song campaign - the first and only '80s nostalgia cartoon about Special Needs. You will also recieve a signed CD of the album containing the theme song (a Skatepunk / Power Metal hybrid for all you rockers out there) and get your name in the album's credits! OH BOY!! Remember, there's only 6 days to cash in on this one-time deal and the number of sketches is limited to 50, so don't delay (they make great gifts and avatars, too!!!)

As if this weren't enough, there's also a Special Hometown Perk for all you AN-ers in the MEMPHIS, TENNESSEE area - pledge $33 and get the signed CD and an All-Weekend Pass to the Memphis Comics Fantasy Convention 2013 later this month (now an official sponsor of this Little Billy campaign!) Other Perks include DVDs, Blu-Rays, and HD downloads of the Little Billy pilot, USB, MP3, and Lossless versions of the album, Little Billy T-Shirts, Mugs, Stickers, Pins, Prints, Signed Artwork, and MORE!

Thanks a million, everyone! Questions? Contact me at chanceraspberry@hotmail.com. If you can't afford to pledge (any amount helps), please share the campaign link on your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, websites, YouTube channels, and the like! Only 6 days left!! Let's make it happen!!! =D

Love,
Chance

PLEDGE HERE
ChanceRaz

Re: Get "SIMPSONIZED" By A Real Simpsons Animator!

Postby Charles » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:40 am

With 36 hours left to the campaign Chance has reached his goal on Indiegogo.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/old-s ... ung-hearts

That's 2 for 2 on crowdfunding projects for Raz. Last year on Kickstarter and this time on Indiegogo.

Congratulations Chance! :D

Daily Z

Charles

Re: Get "SIMPSONIZED" By A Real Simpsons Animator!

Postby Charles » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:24 am

The final results of Chance's Indiegogo campaign...

The goal of $4500 was reached and surpassed. Final tally is $6,401.

Big congrats Chance! Great job on your second crowdfunding effort. Another success!

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/old-s ... ung-hearts

Daily Z

Charles

Return to General Discussion