animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Inspiring Music For Animators

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

Inspiring Music For Animators

Postby ChanceRaz » Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:52 am

Mondo Monday to you, AN!

Say, do you find yourself playing music while you animate or draw? Do you enjoy melodies that move your heart and stimulate your mind? Do you prefer tunes that paint a picture and help you brainstorm? If you answered Yes to any of the above, this is the album for you!

PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY HERE! - http://igg.me/at/oldsoulsyounghearts

14 jam-packed power tracks of every tempo will rock you into creative oblivion! This album was created for animators by one!! Many have compared its overall sound to the intro of an Anime series (who knows which one?) All songs are available for licensing if you decide you want one as the theme song of your show...but first, we have to get 'em made!

PLEDGE TO GET THIS AS A SIGNED PRINT ON PAPER OR CANVAS!

That is why I've launched an IndieGoGo campaign to fund the postproduction of my brand new album, Old Souls...Young Hearts. The money raised will go directly to Karl Groom's Thin Ice Studio in Surrey, England (the man and machine behind the DragonForce discography) for mixing and mastering!

This shred fest of ultra-melodic insanity also contains the official theme song for my upcoming animated series, Little Billy. Therefore, tons of rad Prizes from Little Billy's original Kickstarter campaign (including the cartoon itself) are now available for YOU to pre-order one last time on IndieGoGo.com!

Please take a look, pledge what you can (any amount helps), and even if money's tight, you can still support this cause by sharing its link with all your Facebook, Twitter, Blog, and Real-Life pals! LoL Thank so much, everyone!!

KEEP CREATING,
Chance

http://igg.me/at/oldsoulsyounghearts (PLEDGE HERE!)
www.Facebook.com/ChanceRaspberryMusic ("Like" CR Music Here)
www.LittleBilly.com (Official Little Billy Site)
www.Facebook.com/HesLittleBilly ("Like" Little Billy Here)
ChanceRaz

Return to General Discussion