animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Working on animated/ live actio feature film via Kickstarter

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

Working on animated/ live actio feature film via Kickstarter

Postby rara » Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:22 am

Hey guys,

I'm an animator who got laid off after production wrapped on Hulu's The Awesome's and I've been working on getting my film off the ground and I'm looking for help spreading the word.
The film is a live action/ and animation documentary that covers the restoration of a vintage motorcycle and the 11,000 mile ride of one an animator across the country to meet other animators and artists on the trip. If you would like to be featured or are interested in the project at all please reach out. The first phase of fundraising is under way.

You can check out what I'm working on here:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1656667203/atlanta-to-alaska-and-back-a-vintage-motorcycle-do

Please feel free to share and get in touch! Thanks!
Aurorah
Attachments
lilwebata.jpg
lilwebata.jpg (76.75 KiB) Viewed 136 times
rara

Return to General Discussion