animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

VHS-trash animation trailer

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

VHS-trash animation trailer

Postby bospoda » Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:17 am

bospoda

Re: VHS-trash animation trailer

Postby Charles » Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:48 pm

I thought the woman was real until I got a closer look later on in the video and realized it's a doll or a puppet or mannequin. Though provoking. It's interesting trying to figure out the meaning of the images. Then again, consciousness has changed so much by the year 7428223 who can say what anything will mean by then.

Enjoyed viewing your work! Thanks for posting. Good luck with your creative projects.

Daily Z

Charles

Return to General Discussion