animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Center Stage Gallery coming to Burbank

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

Center Stage Gallery coming to Burbank

Postby Charles » Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:57 am

CenterStageGallery.png
CenterStageGallery.png (2.98 KiB) Viewed 664 times

There's going to be a new art gallery in Burbank California.

Sponsored by The Creative Talent Network (CTN) and the CTN Animation eXpo along with The Michael Humphries Gallery and Stuart Ng Books.

It's called The Center Stage Gallery.

It's going to be located at:

847 Hollywood Way Suite 100
Burbank, Ca 91505

A few minutes walk from The Animation Academy! :)

More info to follow as things develop.

www.centerstagegallery.com/

Daily Z

Charles

Re: Center Stage Gallery coming to Burbank

Postby Charles » Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:46 am

Last Friday when the announcement came in that Center Stage Gallery was going to be opening in Burbank I walked over to take a look. CTN founder Tina Price was there with a couple of ladies working on getting the place together.

I took a couple of shots of the outside of the building so you can see what it looks like. It's on Hollywood Way two blocks north of the Warner Bros animation ranch and one block south of the Animation Guild.

Looking forward to this!

Here's the building with an indication of where the gallery will be located. It's a busy street and I got these shots between waves of traffic.

CenterStageGallery1.jpg

CenterStageGallery2.jpg

Daily Z

Charles

Re: Center Stage Gallery coming to Burbank

Postby Charles » Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:10 pm

Last week I paid a visit to Center Stage Gallery in Burbank which opened earlier this month.

What a treat! To have a place this close by and centrally located in Burbank is a marvelous thing for the community!

Center Stage is the brainchild of Tina Price who's the founder of CTN (Creative Talent Network) and the CTN animation eXpo which is hugely popular and has become the premier event for animation artists worldwide.

Center Stage is located at:

847 Hollywood Way Suite 100
Burbank, CA 91505

Here's a panoramic shot of Center Stage. Clicking on the images will give you a better view. This is from the front entrance...

CenterStageGallery2a.jpg

This is from the back of the gallery...

CenterStageGallery1a.jpg

The artist in residence for this month is Peter Clarke who is a visual development artist for feature animation working mostly with Blue Sky Studios and Walt Disney among others. His art is beautiful, intriguing and inspiring.

Check out the Center Stage video and see what it's all about...

Daily Z

Charles

Return to General Discussion