animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

A New Resource For Discovering Lost Golden Age Cartoons!

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

A New Resource For Discovering Lost Golden Age Cartoons!

Postby ChanceRaz » Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:36 pm

How's it going, Animation Nation?

Say, do you guys love and miss traditional, 2D animation? Do you long to discover lost cartoons from the Golden Age? Are you thinking about crowdfunding your own pet project? Do you hope for, and aspire to be part of, a return to classic quality in animation? If ANY of these questions caught your attention, The Chance Raspberry Newsletter just might rock your universe!

SUBSCRIBE HERE!

I'm Chance Raspberry, an animator on The Simpsons, and when I'm not drawing spiky hair and overbites, I'm working on my own film(s), archiving old cartoons, and trying to raise the bar of today's animation.

Here's what you'll get in every issue for subscribing to my FREE mailing list:

* Private links to rare and lost Golden Age cartoons from my personal collection!
* Private links to my all-new podcast series, full of Kickstarter/Industry tips and secrets!

* Exclusive Pre-Orders and Discounts on select, original products: T-Shirts, CDs, DVDs!

* The latest updates, breaking news, and methodology on ALL my personal projects!

I'll also throw in a signed, original 1920x1200 HD Wallpaper in your first issue as a bonus gift.

The next issue will launch this Tuesday, February 5, 2013. You can get all this just for subscribing HERE. NOTE: If you were already on my Hotmail list and would like to continue receiving the newsletter, please also subscribe as this list is replacing the old one and I will no longer be sending mailers from Hotmail.

Remember, the next issue launches February 5, 2013 so don't miss it! Hope to catch up with you all in The Chance Raspberry Newsletter. Not sure you should sign up??. . .

Chance It!!! :D

(Thanks)

Subscribe: http://eepurl.com/ue5xb
ChanceRaz

Return to General Discussion