animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

HAPPY NEW YEAR, A.N.!!!!!

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, A.N.!!!!!

Postby SNAKEBITE » Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:27 pm

Thanks for all the inspiration! Love and light to you all! Believe in yourself! Now is the time!
SNAKEBITE

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR, A.N.!!!!!

Postby Charles » Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:30 pm

Happy New Year AN and to all who read these words! :)

Man I've never been as excited and enthusiastic about an upcoming year as I am with 2013.

This past 2012 was a year of extremely positive transition. There's never been a year like it before in the history of what it means to be an artist! That's how strongly I feel about what's going down.

IT IS OUR TIME! Finally!

If 2013 progresses like 2012 wait until a year from now when we're looking straight at 2014! :D

This is the dawn of a new day for creative people! I wanna shout it from the mountain!

There's a whole new way of doing things brothers and sisters and it will dramatically alter our world both creatively and business wise like nothing before!

You want freedom? You want liberty? You want an end around this system that's been keeping artists all boxed up and neatly packaged for generations?

You got it!

Content is king brothers and sisters! It's not just about getting jobs at studios and doing work for hire any longer. A dynamic new aspect to our world is emerging! YOU are the franchise!

The Revolution, the Independent Economy, everything AN has been about FOR GOING ON 14 YEARS that we've been working towards and fighting and holding out for is here!

Hot diggity dam I fell good! 8-)

I'm ready to rock and roll with it brothers and sisters!

God bless and cheers!

Here's to seeing your dreams come true!

Daily Z

Charles

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR, A.N.!!!!!

Postby SNAKEBITE » Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:49 pm

Fist High!
SNAKEBITE

Return to General Discussion