animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Simpsons Animator Funds NEW Pilot via Kickstarter!

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

Simpsons Animator Funds NEW Pilot via Kickstarter!

Postby ChanceRaz » Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:47 am

HesLittleBilly.com

MERRY CHRISTMAS, EVERYONE!!!

Before the year comes to an end, I wanted to extend my sincerest Thanks and gratitude to all of you for supporting me and my project, Little Billy, the ultimate animated nostalgia series and first cartoon ever for those with Special Needs!

On October 20th, 2012 at 3pm PDT, my Little Billy Kickstarter campaign successfully EXCEEDED its $30,000 goal by $1,491 to fund Phase 1 of the Little Billy Vol. 1 "Special Ed"ition Pilot DVD and Blu-Ray!!

What an amazing feeling, journey, and accomplishment this has been (and continues to be), and guess what...you're all a part of it!! THANK YOU, and a very SPECIAL THANKS to Charles and Animation Nation - WE DID IT!!!

Now, you can pledge via PayPal, get all the latest updates and news, relive the entire campaign, and follow the project's progress via the ALL-NEW Little Billy Website.

For more info, check out the latest issue of the CR Newsletter, and please enjoy the FREE DOWNLOAD of my 80's Rock cover, "Friends" (which is what I consider all you guys) as my way of saying Thank You and Merry Christmas.

Here's wishing you all the best in 2013 and a wonderful rest of the year!

God Bless,
Chance
ChanceRaz

Return to General Discussion