animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

"AGENT 88" on Kickstarter - ONLY 7 HOURS TO GO!!!

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

"AGENT 88" on Kickstarter - ONLY 7 HOURS TO GO!!!

Postby ChanceRaz » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:03 pm

DONATE HERE: The Official AGENT 88 Kickstarter Page

Greetings fellow creators!

My friends have launched an amazing Kickstarter campaign for their project, AGENT 88: a dark action-comedy web series about an 88-year-old woman who just happens to be a super-assassin!! The filmmaking talent of this cast and crew are among the best I've ever seen (and definitely give Hollywood's best a run for their money!)

The campaign has less than 7 hours to go and they are SO CLOSE (90% +) to meeting their goal. Please check out the link above to donate and receive amazing Reward Packages! Pledge amounts range from $10 to $10,000. I got the $88 "We're Giving More" Bundle (you get the Kickstarter-Exclusive Heavy Metal Presents: The Art of 88 Book, the SIGNED Agent 88 DVD, a mini-toy, the Swag Bag, & more!!)

EVERY LITTLE BIT HELPS SO HURRY OVER AND TAKE A LOOK!!!

Just think...the way things are going in the industry, you may be in their shoes someday soon! ;)

Cheers,
CHANCE
ChanceRaz

Re: "AGENT 88" on Kickstarter - ONLY 7 HOURS TO GO!!!

Postby Charles » Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:23 pm

Chance, you've got the magic bro. That's Digger Mesch's project. He was a special guest at AN Night a few years ago. In the 7 hour time limit since you posted this he raised around $20,000.

561 Backers pledged $104,701 of an $88,000 goal.

Big congrats! Another successful Kickstarter campaign and another victory for independents!

Daily Z

Charles

Return to General Discussion