animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

SNAKEBITE'S Petra Gallerie in Los Angeles Opens!!

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

SNAKEBITE'S Petra Gallerie in Los Angeles Opens!!

Postby SNAKEBITE » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:49 am

Yes thats right, its not just a Snakebite show, its a Snakebite shop! Gallery and Boutique to be more specific!. I partnered up with some cool people and opened Petra Gallerie last week.
http://www.petragallerie.com
or find us on Facebook Petra Gallerie!

Our opening party was a huge success. check the video! I'm very excited for this next stage of my career! Here we go!

Petra is looking for creators who have something to sell. Its consignment for now, but I'm looking for your books, your prints, any merchandise you'd like to have in a Los Angeles store front.

We can have shows for book releases or signings, rent out space for private parties or showcase your works! Just contact me at snakebite@petragallerie.com
or at
contact@animationnation.com
I want to carry your books! thats the most important thing to me right now, just hola!

SNAKEBITE

Re: SNAKEBITE'S Petra Gallerie in Los Angeles Opens!!

Postby Charles » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:35 pm

I had a previous engagement I was committed to which kept me from attending, but from the video I see that the grand opening was grand indeed. This looks very exciting and I'm happy to see the birth of the gallery. Good luck and best wishes to you and to everyone involved with the Petra Gallery.

Daily Z

Charles

Re: SNAKEBITE'S Petra Gallerie in Los Angeles Opens!!

Postby EAllen » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:32 pm

Congratulations, Bite! My own self-published, self-financed novel will be forthcoming; it's been that way for months. It'll see the light of day pretty soon.

Anyway, maybe that would be what you would be looking for, for Petra. Next time I'm in the area Bite, I'l pay a visit and see what I can buy!
EAllen

Return to General Discussion