animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

CTN-X 2011 Registration Now Open - Burbank - Nov 18-20 '11

Share your views on the state of the Animation Industry.

CTN-X 2011 Registration Now Open - Burbank - Nov 18-20 '11

Postby Charles » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:27 pm

CTNX2011.jpg

CTN animation eXpo 2011
Burbank, CA

November 18-20, 2011

270 Days to show

"The Renaissance Continues.......CTN Rocks!"

Apply for CTNX 2011 Click Here for Registration
http://www.regonline.com/Register/Check ... tID=917763

Dear CTN-izens,

Only a limited number of CTN-X attendee registrations are available each year reaffirming that bigger isn't better but instead proving that better is better and it doesn't get any better than the CTN animation eXpo.

We are pleased to announce that the third annual CTN-X will again be held at the Burbank Marriott Convention Center on November 18th-20th 2011. Join us for three days of privileged access and rapid-fire creative stimulation where "The Talent is Center Stage" and leading the conversation with amazing connections, extraordinary insights and powerful inspirations.

Early Bird Rates Good Until April 17th, 2011
• $50.00 1-Day Student
• $110.00 3-Day Student

• $60.00 1-Day Professional | General | Educator
• $130.00 3-Day Professional | General | Educator

Check out your special discount code and sign up and save....Click Here to Register NOW

http://www.regonline.com/Register/Check ... tID=917763

For more information about this event stay tuned at: http://www.ctnanimationexpo.com

Book 2 Nights at the Event Hotel and Get in FREE - it's as easy as 1-2-3

• Call (818) 843-6000 or Click Here to Reserve Your Room NOW
http://www.drawn2gether.com/contact.php

• Send CTN your Marriott Reservation Number. Click Here
• An email confirmation and 3-day complimentary pass will be emailed to you.

Offer good to the first 100 who book early!! (only 82 left)

The Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel & Convention Center
2500 Hollywood Way
Burbank, CA
(818) 843-6000

(Note: The Marriott is not involved and has no information on this promotion.)

The CTN animation eXpo is the central element for “Animation Week” officially proclaimed just for this event and held in the animation epicenter of the world, Burbank CA.

"I have been a professional character development artist for over 20 years, 15 of those at Blue Sky Studios. In that time I have been to all the major conventions and events. With out a doubt CTNX is a breath of fresh air and my favorite venue! It is totally geared toward the artist. Since my visit to the first CTNX I have recommended it to all my colleagues and students. It is the best of all the other conventions with out the useless junk! I am always excited to be a part of the expo to share my professional experience and meet new artists." ~ Michael DeFeo "

Sponsored by The Creative Talent Network
info@creativetalentnetwork.com
818 837 7138

creative talent network
PO Box 3598
Granada Hills CA 91394

Daily Z

Charles

Return to General Discussion