animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Lower Body Animation

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

Lower Body Animation

Postby gwastudios » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:44 pm

Hey guys, I wanted to ask you, if you could review my animation. I'm working on a video game and I just finished inking the lower body of the character. it consist of 8 frames and it's played at 30 FPS. I extended some of the frames to make it run smoother. Other than that I have to size the images up and Color them in.

Take a look:

http://vimeo.com/16383382
gwastudios

Re: Lower Body Animation

Postby gwastudios » Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:49 pm

Also, Take a look at the upper Body:

http://vimeo.com/16385042
gwastudios

Postby Charles » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:07 pm

The lower body walk cycle looks like it has a glitch or a bit of a pop. Upper body looks smoother. Put them together and let's see what's happening with both of them working together as would be the case.

Daily Z

Charles

Postby emavatson » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:06 am

I will appreciate your animations and like them so much. You can do better than it ahead .
emavatson

Return to A.N. Gallery