animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Short animation

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

Short animation

Postby Daimon3 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:37 pm

Hi guys, I just submitted my latest short animation, I hope you like it.

Daimon3

Re: Short animation

Postby Charles » Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:28 pm

Your production values are high and the video overall is impressive and interesting to watch. Thanks for posting and keep up the good work!

Daily Z

Charles

Postby Daimon3 » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:10 pm

Thank you man, I know I still have lots to learn but I do want to make it better, I'm really bad doing the backgrounds. :X

I'll make it better next time! ;)
Daimon3

Postby Daimon3 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:36 pm

I'm so sorry, I just can't find the edit button here, so I'm just updating the Youtube link of my animation because it wasn't working properly.

Sorry for this inconvience!

Daimon3

Postby Charles » Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:26 pm

For security and the editorial integrity of the forums the edit feature closes around half an hour after an initial post. The embedded video on your original post has been updated. Thanks for checking in.

Daily Z

Charles

Return to A.N. Gallery