animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Hello! Here some of my animations!

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

Hello! Here some of my animations!

Postby Daimon3 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:28 am

Hello there, I just found this forum, I would like to share my animations and artwork with you, if you don't mind? ;)

Ah! I'm also a wannabe animator, I like 2D and 3D character design and animation. Soon I will start college for animation.

This animations and arts might look a little raw is because is only what've learned so far by my own experience.

I've made two teasers for a web animated series I'm working on.

Titanomachy: The War of the Gods.
Teaser 1

Titanomachy: The War of the Gods.
Teaser 2

Also some pictures:

Daimon3

Re: Hello! Here some of my animations!

Postby Daimon3 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:57 am

Sorry I could not find an edit button I'm just adding some more pictures. :)

Goddess Athena in her God-like armor with the Aegis and her Spear.

First main character design Hikaru Shiina.

Daimon3

Postby Charles » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:15 pm

Hello and thanks for posting your video and artwork. This looks and sounds like a cool project. Good luck and much success! Keep us updated as you continue to develop it.

PS. About 30 minutes after posting the edit window is closed. If you need to make edits afterwards just do what you did and follow up with another post.

Daily Z

Charles

Postby Daimon3 » Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:18 pm

Charles wrote:Hello and thanks for posting your video and artwork. This looks and sounds like a cool project. Good luck and much success! Keep us updated as you continue to develop it.

PS. About 30 minutes after posting the edit window is closed. If you need to make edits afterwards just do what you did and follow up with another post.

Thank you for that info, I really appreciate it. ;)
Daimon3

Return to A.N. Gallery