animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Mr. FussPot (2-D Flash Animation)

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

Mr. FussPot (2-D Flash Animation)

Postby pencilret » Thu May 23, 2013 1:03 am

Hi,

made this 2-d Flash animation, Mr. Thok Bajakar (Mr. FussPot). you can see i was thinking on the line of pink panther. I liked the character which i created but didn't really get any chance to extend it.

Note: Only first 40 sec is animation and rest is some info about some service by our company. It is not for promotion as the audience here is totally different. Since, i am learning animation on my own by doing little works, forums are the best way for me to get feedback and suggestions.

Cheers,
Chandan
pencilret

Re: Mr. FussPot (2-D Flash Animation)

Postby Charles » Sat May 25, 2013 12:11 pm

Hi Chandan. Thanks for posting your video.

It's fun and upbeat and I like the music. The initial design of the main character is pretty good exhibiting classic elements from the limited animation TV look. Carrying this over to other characters would give it a better sense of design unity. The idea of the service the video is advertising comes across pretty good. There are times when I'm not sure what the character is doing and why. For example when he's measuring what I guess to be a rock? I don't know. Communicating your ideas a little better in a clear and concise way will help. Overall you did a nice job and I enjoyed the viewing experience.

Daily Z

Charles

Return to A.N. Gallery