animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Silhoutte Style Animation - Music Video

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

Silhoutte Style Animation - Music Video

Postby siler1037 » Tue May 07, 2013 10:03 am

Here is an animation i created in Anime Studio for a song i wrote with a few other musicians. I just got into animation this year but have always been into drawing and art. Thanks for checking it out!
http://youtu.be/fXEnFZKUk9Y
siler1037

Re: Silhoutte Style Animation - Music Video

Postby Charles » Tue May 07, 2013 12:46 pm

Welcome to AN and thanks for posting your video. Really nice use of a classic animation technique. The music is haunting and lingers in the mind as do the images. Enjoyed the experience. Here's the embedded video...

Daily Z

Charles

Postby siler1037 » Tue May 07, 2013 12:52 pm

Thanks alot Charles, glad you can appreciate the work i put into it.
siler1037

Postby Logical » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:39 am

Very nice!

We are a band, in London (UK), covering Supertramp music. We are preparing an album and we decided to offer the possibility for a creative animation maker to create the videoclip which will be used for album promotion, and also shown on stage during live concerts.

We really liked your work... so, if you ever are interested in creating a 3 mn video clip based on a song, let us know. We'll be happy to connect with you.

Thank you and congratulations for your work.

Logicaltramp
http://www.logicaltramp.co.uk
Logical

Return to A.N. Gallery