animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

First attempt at frame by frame

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

First attempt at frame by frame

Postby Joofville » Wed May 01, 2013 9:15 am

Hey guys, this is my first attempt at frame by frame animation using Toon Boom Studio. Let me know what you think.

Thanks.
Joofville

Re: First attempt at frame by frame

Postby ATrapp » Wed May 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Great job! Seems like a good example of fluid animation, at least to these untrained eyes. But I enjoyed it a lot!
ATrapp

Re: First attempt at frame by frame

Postby Charles » Wed May 01, 2013 6:27 pm

I second the motion. Excellent results! Nicely done as we would expect to see from you considering also that this was your first attempt at frame by frame animation. Looking forward to the next episode.

Daily Z

Charles

Return to A.N. Gallery