animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Review Series

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

Review Series

Postby Jambareeqi » Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:41 am

Hi folks! I'm kind of new here but I'm a third year animation student from the UK and I've been running a review series for the past 6 months. Unfortunately I've not had much feedback on these reviews so anime critic Gigguk has advised that I share them with a forum.

I review Japanese, Western and European animated films. You can watch them at www.youtube.com/Jambareeqi and I would appreciate any feedback at all. I want to know if I need any improvement and need to know what people think of my efforts so far. It's best to watch my more recent reviews and its also best to let me know through comments on the videos themselves.

I hope that this post doesn't break any rules, I don't want to be a nuisance, just following up on some advice! Cheers! :D
Jambareeqi

Re: Review Series

Postby Charles » Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:55 pm

Hi Jambareeqi and welcome to AN.

From a quick review of your reviews you do a really good job of it. Better than some of our more popular animation critics. When time allows I'll get into your videos more. Looks like a great way to catch up on what's happening in areas of animation I may not be as familiar with.

Thanks for for posting and good luck!

Daily Z

Charles

Return to A.N. Gallery