animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

FINALLY - Richard Chavez has a website !!!

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

FINALLY - Richard Chavez has a website !!!

Postby Charles » Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:34 am

RichardChavezArt.jpg

I've known him since he was a 19 year old kid when we first met way back in our days at Hallmark Cards in Kansas City, Missouri.

I've seen him grow artistically into one of the greatest visual development / production design talents of the modern animation industry.

If a "Who's Who" exists in this business for uber artists in our community he would be a name at the very top of the list.

In all the years he's been in animation he's been behind the creative scene in a great many of the biggest and most significant animated productions of our time.

One of the original 5 Disney artists invited by Jeffrey Katzenberg to form DreamWorks Feature Animation in 1994.

His lists of production credits are stellar.

And finally... FINALLY... He has a website! :D

My friend and colleague Richard Chavez...

http://www.richardpchavez.com

Daily Z

Charles

Re: FINALLY - Richard Chavez has a website !!!

Postby Ellorioh » Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:25 am

You can simply draw so cool. Paint this level characters and backgrounds without Outlines I will never reach :( . I look forward to more good films from Richard.
Ellorioh

Return to A.N. Gallery