animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Little Billy OPENING SEQUENCE Animatic (Pt. I)!!!

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

Little Billy OPENING SEQUENCE Animatic (Pt. I)!!!

Postby ChanceRaz » Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:58 am

TO HELP MAKE THIS SERIES A REALITY, PLEASE PLEDGE HERE: http://kck.st/RAW86R

DOUBLE THE PLEASURE, DOUBLE THE FUN!!!

How's it going, dudes & dudettes?!?

Here are the two latest updates from my Little Billy Kickstarter: The first (and only) 80's Nostalgia Cartoon for kids with Special Educational needs. The first video is Part I of Little Billy's opening sequence animatic and theme song (rough). The second is a Little Billy testimonial from perfect stranger, Matt Giordano, President of Drum Echoes, Inc., fellow Tourette Syndrome conquerer, and a new pal / massive supporter of Little Billy. We've made real significant progress, but are still behind on our financial goal, so please ENJOY these and if you like what you see, spread the word and PLEDGE HERE: http://kck.st/RAW86R Thank you ALL!! =)

Here's to making this series...just for you!

Chance
ChanceRaz

Re: Little Billy OPENING SEQUENCE Animatic (Pt. I)!!!

Postby Charles » Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:10 am

I remember when you did this Chance! Looking forward to seeing Little Billy come to life in full throttle soon.

Daily Z

Charles

Return to A.N. Gallery