animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Hot Shots Animated- Short movie

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

Hot Shots Animated- Short movie

Postby Ellorioh » Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:16 am

Hello. Here I want to introduce my latest work Hot Shots animated. I am a German illustrator and started about 1 year ago with the animation. I use this program ToonBoom and draw complex animation sequences by hand. The short film Hot Shots is a tribute to the mother of all movies from 1991. It is my second short film that I created. I hope that you like the movie. If you have any criticism and comments let me know. I was told several times that my animations are too fast and furious :shock: . Is that correct?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GSCrM9PV94

Further work can be found on my youtube profile.
Ellorioh

Re: Hot Shots Animated- Short movie

Postby Charles » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:32 am

Hi Ellorioh and welcome to AN. Here's your embedded video. You did a nice job with it. I'd say if anything your animation can be even faster and more furious. Take for example when the bomb lands in his lap. It floats down instead of dropping down. Something to consider in your future projects. Thanks for posting.

Daily Z

Charles

Postby Ellorioh » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:57 am

Thanks for embedding the film. Yes, I had some trouble drawing the bomb because I was too lazy to correct an error committed I just kept drawing. In future I will avoid such mistakes more equal rather than just continue :lol: .
Ellorioh

Postby creative » Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:48 pm

hehe, you also had a frame or two where there was no pilot on the plane D:. I also agree with Charles, It would had been funnier with shorter cuts and more speed.
creative

Postby Ellorioh » Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:50 am

Yes in the cockpit scene we see it very clearly :) hm ok more speed ..
Ellorioh

Postby Ellorioh » Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:58 am

An older project of mine. Cook like a pirate the story of a pirate cook from the disgusting then produces food ingredients. This is a first test animation. The finished film has a total length of about 2 minutes. How do you find the first attempts?

Ellorioh

Postby Ellorioh » Fri Nov 16, 2012 7:04 am

Here's a short fan movie about the comic book character Batman. The animations I've had problems especially in the beginning.

Ellorioh

Postby Ellorioh » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:38 am

A short test animation by me. I had the timing down a little more :)

Ellorioh

Postby Ellorioh » Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:02 am

One of my first test animation that I have created. This sequence consists of 266 frames.
Ellorioh

Postby Ellorioh » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:50 am

From 2004 to 2010 I was an avid WoW player. During this time there were frequent occasions for me on certain stories from other players. In this video, I have taken the typical prejudice of an addict player and implemented. Have fun at watching :)

Ellorioh

Postby Ellorioh » Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:49 am

A cartoon animation that I created with a friend.
We have used the tool 3D Maya. We have produced two months to
to make the film with all the extras ready. If you want you can write criticism.
Have fun watching!

Ellorioh

Postby Ellorioh » Wed Sep 11, 2013 9:06 am

My current film project. The film will be a homage to the video game Oni. I plan the length of the film of 6 minutes. That is a lot of work :)
Ellorioh

Return to A.N. Gallery