animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

New Cartoon for 80s-Lovers, Golden Agers, & Special Ed Kids!

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

New Cartoon for 80s-Lovers, Golden Agers, & Special Ed Kids!

Postby ChanceRaz » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:13 am

Kickstarter.com/Profile/ChanceRaspberry
- (...It all starts here!)

DETAILS: HesLittleBilly.com

Hey Hey, Fellow ANers & Creators!!!

I hope everyone out there is doing great and enjoying Summer! Since you guys are my home team, I wanted to share some exclusive breaking news with you.

On September 20th, 2012, I will be launching my very first Kickstarter campaign to fund the complete pilot episode of my original animated nostalgia series, Little Billy!!

As you may or may not recall, when I was 8 years old, I was diagnosed with Tourette syndrome. At the time, it was a rare, new disorder making me part of the original Generation Rx. Today, N.I.M.H. (The National Institute of Mental Health) maintains that HALF the U.S. possesses some sort of similar mental condition. That said, I have created this show for all the kids (and adults) out there like me!

Little Billy is an original animated series I've been developing since 1999 about a 4-year-old boy named Billy Harper with his own brand of rare mental condition.

Set in the 1980s, traditionally animated in the Golden Age style of classic Looney Tunes, and inspired by my own life as well as all the shows we grew up loving (Perfect Strangers, Duck Tales, Alf, Rugrats, Garfield, Punky Brewster, The Real Ghostbusters, etc.), Little Billy is the first 80s Nostalgia Cartoon ever, created for children with Special Ed needs!

My goal is to raise $30,000 in 30 days to create the Little Billy "Special Ed"ition DVD/Blu-Ray. This product will not only serve as the pitch pilot for the complete Little Billy series, it will also be a modern educational video for kids with Tourette syndrome, A.D.D., O.C.D., and the like. In addition to all the doctors, schools, parents, and libraries this film will be available to, YOU can get your very own SIGNED copy of this special edition collector's item (complete with extras, special features, trade secrets, and more) simply by pledging and helping to bring Little Billy to life!!!

Thanks so much for hearing me out, guys! Stay tooned to this thread, AN, and my official Kickstarter Profile (link above) for more videos, press releases, and all forthcoming details!! TOGETHER, WE WILL MAKE THIS HAPPEN - Let's show the world that Little Billys can do BIG things!!!

God Bless,
Chance
ChanceRaz

P.S.

Postby ChanceRaz » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:22 am

If you like this idea, The Eighties, Golden Age animation, and all things vintage and nostalgic, OR you are (or know) someone with Tourette syndrome, ADD, ADHD, OCD, or any type of Special Ed need, please help spread the word about this project by linking, embedding, posting and forwarding its video and contents on. Thanks a million!

Counting Down To 9.20.12,
Chance
ChanceRaz

Return to A.N. Gallery