animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Necrofusion: The Minos Complex - Trailer

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

Necrofusion: The Minos Complex - Trailer

Postby kodinkenji » Sun May 06, 2012 5:02 pm

The final trailer for Necrofusion: The Minos Complex game demo is now online!

This game is a spin off product of the Necrofusion pilot episode.

The pilot episode can be seen here:

The game will be available for FREE in the Necrofusion website:

http://www.necrofusion.com/

This project's concept is to create a polished pitch package and sell it for production. We're very passionate about this product and mut a lot of work into it, so we're really hoping we get the chance to sell it and let the masses enjoy what we have to offer.

We designed and animated the project to fit with the same visual style of the episode so that they could all be a part of the same world.

Hope you enjoy!

Amit Tishler and Luke Ellison
Creators of Necrofusion.

Follow us on facebook for updates on it's official release:

https://www.facebook.com/Necrousion
kodinkenji

Re: Necrofusion: The Minos Complex - Trailer

Postby Charles » Mon May 07, 2012 1:32 pm

I wish you luck with the project. Looks good and I think you're doing a fine job. Thanks for keep us updated. Looking forward to the progress you're making with it.

Daily Z

Charles

Postby kodinkenji » Mon May 07, 2012 1:54 pm

Thank you!

Well, the next step after uploading the game build to our site would be to try and pitch it. Any advice you can share regarding this process? (since I've never done it before)
kodinkenji

Postby Charles » Thu May 10, 2012 10:18 am

Best advice in my opinion is produce it first then pitch, which you seem to be doing.

Have your team ready (ie agent or attorney if you have one). Thoroughly read through proposals and contacts. Have a clear idea of what you want out of the deal. Be flexible and try to make it happen. If it's not right, if you don't feel good about it, take a step back and reassess the situation. Don't let minor setbacks keep you from moving forward. Keep a positive, productive attitude at all times.

This is generic advice but it's important. Most important is to keep creating. Creative productivity is integral to success.

Good luck!

Daily Z

Charles

Return to A.N. Gallery