animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

New Animation Short

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

New Animation Short

Postby eW26 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:55 am

Hey there. I just finished another animation. I hope you like it. Most of the animations I have done are based on jokes I've used in stand up, so I've tried to give people more to look at during the animation as well as put more detail into the characters. Also. if you haven't looked yet I put the second episode of Techs on my New Web Series thread. Thanks
eW26

Re: New Animation Short

Postby Charles » Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:31 pm

Getting your animation and production design on par with your writing and wit will help you take these short films to a higher level.

I really like the humor / punchline / hook for your film. But take a look at the doctor's arm. It's as if he has two elbows. Improve the graphic aspect of your videos, the composition, staging, design, etc, you'll see the difference this will make in the overall quality of your films.

That said, I see the improvement over your previous videos and appreciate your sharing your work with us on the Gallery. Keep it up and have fun. Looking forward to what you'll be doing next.

Daily Z

Charles

Return to A.N. Gallery