animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

11 Second Club March Entry

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

11 Second Club March Entry

Postby Car t00n » Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:14 am

Hey there!

I finally finished my 11secondclub entry for March! Took about 3 weeks.

here it is. Please leave lots of feedback and comments

Thanks

toonyanimator@gmail.com
Car t00n

Re: 11 Second Club March Entry

Postby Charles » Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:57 pm

This is the best advice I can offer considering the approach you took to your video.

If all you're doing is lip sync the animation, be sure to handle the layout as quality as possible. Really get the characters designed and drawn in a manner that shows your audience that you put your best effort into the production, as limited as the animation may be. Draw fingers on the hands, get your characters to stand on the floor in the same perspective as the floor, watch your line quality, etc. Also, consider incorporating some movement in addition to the mouth to compliment what's being said and what's happening.

Good luck, wishing you continued success with your animation.

Daily Z

Charles

Re: 11 Second Club March Entry

Postby hauke » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:13 am

I think the gag works and is funny. As for everything else I think Charles already gave you very good suggestions.
hauke

Return to A.N. Gallery