animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Help us win a trip to Pixar!

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

Help us win a trip to Pixar!

Postby jcapps » Sat Mar 31, 2012 1:01 pm

Hey guys! My friend and I recently made a short film called "Enlightened," an homage to how Pixar inspires people to create their own art. Here's a link: http://youtu.be/y_EOhKqPmAY

We made the stop-motion video as part of an Animated Short contest, held by one of our college filmmaking clubs. The winners get a trip to PIXAR ANIMATION STUDIOS!

Please help us out by going to https://www.facebook.com/UCBerkeleyGiANTFilm and LIKING the film (it's currently the third post down). You can also visit the YouTube link and click the LIKE button. The GiANT filmmaking club is counting the likes our video gets both on the Facebook page AND on YouTube.

Thanks so much!
Jeff
jcapps

Re: Help us win a trip to Pixar!

Postby Charles » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:16 pm

Nice job and good luck! Let's embed it.

Daily Z

Charles

Return to A.N. Gallery