animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

New short political animation: Do they take care?

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

New short political animation: Do they take care?

Postby GusM » Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:50 am

Hello everybody,

Here you can watch my last hand drawn short called "Whims": Do they take care?

It is another recreation of one of the engravings of Goya, with the same title and matter:

[youtube]http://youtu.be/OjZJr59kp8k[/youtube]

It is a quick and dirty job, I know, but I felt in a hurry to release it quickly because of the bad political moment we are living here, in Spain. I hope it shows clearly the matter and, of course, I also hope you like it ;)

Thanks,
Gustavo Muñoz
GusM

Re: New short political animation: Do they take care?

Postby Charles » Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:11 am

Hey Gustavo, I enjoy your films. It's not often that we see animators creating content that is pertinent to socio-economic ills we are facing. Thanks for taking the lead and doing what you do.

This is the part of the url pasted between the YouTube brackets to embed video...

OjZJr59kp8k

Daily Z

Charles

Re: New short political animation: Do they take care?

Postby GusM » Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:48 am

Thank you very much. I try to do what I can, this is a fight and I think everyone should help. They are just a few, but they are very powerful.

Thanks also for the publishing tip ;)
GusM

Return to A.N. Gallery