animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Sound Designer Seeking Collaborative Projects

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

Sound Designer Seeking Collaborative Projects

Postby AndyBotham » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:12 am

Good morning/afternoon Everyone,

This is my first post on this site. I am looking for budding animators to work with on short animated projects. I collaborated with postgrad animation students at London St Martin's a year ago on some short charachter demos as well as some longer 2-3 minute pieces and this worked very well. Since then I have completed the sound design and 5.1 mix for a live action short called 'ESA' which went on to screen at a number of national and international festivals last year.

I would love to get stuck in to some animated projects so if anybody has any projects they would like me to look at then please let me know. I work in central London as a studio engineer for a large audio post house so I have access to a wide range of resources such as a purpose built foley stage, adr studios and mix theatres. I also have a huge sound FX library to cover any sounds that I'm unable to record.

Here are a few examples of animations that I have worked on.

http://vimeo.com/andrewbotham/videos

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3426934/

If you are interested then please get in touch.

Thanks,

Andy
AndyBotham

Return to A.N. Gallery