animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Space Rebels Space Adventure (Part 2) My Animation / Cartoon

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

Space Rebels Space Adventure (Part 2) My Animation / Cartoon

Postby SuperDaddy » Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:36 pm

Space Rebels Space Adventure (Part 2). In this episode a small band of rebels after having barely escaped an imperial battle cruiser using a cloaking device have reached the nearest allied space station. Here they plan their next move. Another of my animations made back in high school, circa 1993 - 1994. More parts to come on this one. I'm in the middle of converting them from a format that almost no prog takes now. Remember this was pre-windows 95 era. Check it out!

SuperDaddy

Re: Space Rebels Space Adventure (Part 2) My Animation / Car

Postby Charles » Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:17 pm

That goes back a ways. It's like a time capsule that's been sealed for a couple of decades then brought to light in a different era. This would be considered somewhat state of the art for its day considering the technology. Thanks for bringing your video to the Gallery.

Daily Z

Charles

Return to A.N. Gallery