animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Groundhog Doomsday

Showcase your drawings, illustrations, video and media.

Groundhog Doomsday

Postby mikeNgary » Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Hey, I thought since Groundhogs Day is coming up that it was only fair to do a flash animation about groundhogs. I hope you guys like it. A lot of work went into this. Tell me what you think! Good or bad I'd love feedback.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjSq8eg7znk
mikeNgary

Re: Groundhog Doomsday

Postby Charles » Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:49 am

Well, that's one way to solve the problem of global warming.

Thanks for posting your video. It was a fun watch. If I may offer a suggestion for future episodes, when it comes to your characters, try overlapping the body above the arms instead of the arms over the body. I think that will help give your characters a more natural feel. Try it next time and see how it goes with the animation.

The voices are well done as are the lip syncs, and the look of the film is novel. Nice, clean and simple design. Looking forward to the next installment.

Embedding the video.

Daily Z

Charles

Re: Groundhog Doomsday

Postby mikeNgary » Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Charles wrote:Well, that's one way to solve the problem of global warming.

Thanks for posting your video. It was a fun watch. If I may offer a suggestion for future episodes, when it comes to your characters, try overlapping the body above the arms instead of the arms over the body. I think that will help give your characters a more natural feel. Try it next time and see how it goes with the animation.

The voices are well done as are the lip syncs, and the look of the film is novel. Nice, clean and simple design. Looking forward to the next installment.

Embedding the video.

Thank you a ton on your feedback Charles. Taken and noted!
mikeNgary

Return to A.N. Gallery