animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Peter Gerkman - Voice Actor

Topics related to the business of animation.

Peter Gerkman - Voice Actor

Postby PeterGVA » Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:29 pm

Who Am I?

I'm Peter William Gerkman, a nineteen year-old Freshman at the College of Saint Rose, who has an extreme love for animation, film, and voice-over work.

A Little About Myself

Well, I was born here in Albany, NY and lived here for the first year of my life before me and my family moved to the sleepy town of Valatie, NY about twenty-five minutes away from here. Like most sleepy, rural towns there wasn't much to do or I should say not much that interested me, so instead of working away on a farm or doing the usually dirt-biking, ATV-riding and hunting gig. I decided to take to Cartoons, Japanese Animation, and Videos Games. After discovering and spending a lot of time with these mediums of entertainment I realized I loved creating, participating in, and even being playing a character or two. At this point in my life outside of college I write scripts for audio and visual projects as a hobby and voice act professionally, which I can personally say is going well as I have a few games under my belt with some animations coming out soon. I'm also a bit of an art critic and DJ'ed on the online radio stream known as 91.8 The Fan.

Here's my info:
pgerkman@nycap.rr.com
http://www.facebook.com/MoeMoePete
petergerkmanvao.blog.fc2.com/

And my demo and resume:
https://www.box.com/s/lmvhpdzg5cqi212oursz

Have a nice day everyone!

(And if this is in the wrong thread, could a mod move it please?)
PeterGVA

Return to The Business Forum