animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Newbie animators wanted to collaborate with screenwriter

Topics related to the business of animation.

Newbie animators wanted to collaborate with screenwriter

Postby ShowPony » Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:11 pm

Hey guys,

My name is Ingrid and I'm a screenwriter from Melbourne, Australia. I have had a couple live action short films produced, I've animated a few comedy sketches of mine, and I have more scripts than I can poke a vector at.

My goal is to be a working animation and comedy writer, and I'd like to team up with an animator to get a short made to put into festivals. Seeing as we'll both be in a position of working with others professionally sooner or later, it could be a good learning experience.

I cannot offer any pay, just an opportunity to do something different. A lot of my material is adult comedy, think Adult Swim, MAD, Family Guy cutaways, etc. And a credit. Of course. It's all about the credit.
I also do voice acting and can lend voices if needed, and I have a music producer friend who is always happy to contribute music.

If you'd like to read any scripts or chat to me about this, please email me at button_muncher@live.com.au

In the meantime, to see I'm legit, you can check out some of the stuff I've done on the links below.

Cheers,

-ingrid-

http://www.youtube.com/buttonmuncher

[url]10MinutesLater.blogspot.com[/url]
ShowPony

Re: Newbie animators wanted to collaborate with screenwriter

Postby Charles » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:28 am

Bumping this up as it was cleared late for the Business Forum. Sorry about missing this. An inadvertent oversight. If you're interesting in collaborating on these projects feel free to contact Ingrid through the info provided above.

Here's the link to her site:

http://www.10MinutesLater.blogspot.com

Daily Z

Charles

Return to The Business Forum