animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

The Coach K Experience

Topics related to the business of animation.

The Coach K Experience

Postby Charles » Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:33 am

John Klymshyn is a motivational speaker, business planner, sales expert and self help guru with a large following of individuals in many disciplines. I met him years ago in Burbank when I first launched my school. His new website is up and running...

The perfection of the incandescent light bulb.

The introduction of the ipod.

The sale of the first zip-lock sandwich bag.

ALL monumental moments in the history of man.

And now... The launch of John Klymshyn's all-new website!

http://www.thecoachkexperience.com

Do we think that the last one compares with the first three?

Who knows?!? But guess what- you're still reading!

So read on...

We use language all day, every day, and some of us have the consciousness to be interested in mastering the use, delivery, and development of it.

This website, (And the subject of it) is built on The Use of Language.

What is your primary role?

Leader?

Parent?

Seller?

Motivator?

Collaborator?

CREATOR?

Then you use language.

The launch of this website is all about the use of language, the power of words, and the pursuit of The Best Question.

Visit the site, and roam around.

Look through some open windows, and tell us what you see.

Open your own windows... to look for power, creativity, motivation, achievement.

Thomas Edison (who invented one of the above) said:

"If we actually DID what we were capable of--- we would astound ourselves!"

Look to this website to see what we can offer that will help you to find, open, and look through your open window.

Let's see you astound yourself.

Over time, you will either read about people doing great things as a result of working with Coach K... or be read about.

Either way, it's a good idea to CLICK HERE to visit the Coack K blog and subscribe.

Daily Z

Charles

Return to The Business Forum