If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney
Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter
Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery
I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn
When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones
And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus
A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney
What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi
Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones
Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb
Topics related to the business of animation.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
1. Twitter, Tweet and Facebook. Put your name out there and do what you can to make sure it keeps popping up in a positive way.
2. Your Website - make it appealing and provide valuable information to your visitors. Most importantly, make it easy for people to buy your book no matter what page they are on. In other words, have a 'buy this book now' button on every page!
3. Amazon.com - leverage this site by commenting on and reviewing other like-minded books. Make sure your comments are positive and thoughtful - customers who read your words in a review of another author's book will start looking for your book, too!
4. Blog to make a personal and emotional connection with your audience.
5. Promote your book to the important influencers - the book reviewers - through The Critic's Bookshelf, and to librarians and bookstores through the monthly Review Direct newsletter.
Put your book in front of 1000 book reviewers for just $179.
Introduce your book to nearly 40,000 librarians and 3200 independent bookstores for as little as $249.
Jenkins Group, America's leading publishing services firm, offers The Critic's Bookshelf, a powerful and economical reviewer introduction campaign that delivers your title information to over 1000 book reviewers across the United States and Canada. These dedicated book reviewers work for newspapers and magazines, in television and radio, and for online sources as well.
Review Direct has evolved from a simple listing of book titles and descriptions to a respected and highly anticpated monthly newsletter featuring an opportunity for nearly 40,000 librarians and 3,200 independent bookstores to see what's happening in the world of independent publishing. Other publishers have enjoyed the benefits of introducing their titles to librarians and independent bookstores through Review Direct - you should too!
Go to www.BookReviewDirect.com for secure online ordering, or CLICK HERE for the REVIEW DIRECT registration form.
Jenkins Group, Inc.
1129 Woodmere Avenue, Suite B
Traverse City, MI 49686
231-933-4954, ext. 1013
1 post • Page 1 of 1