animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Book trailer needed

Topics related to the business of animation.

Book trailer needed

Postby Adam » Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:32 pm

Hey there! My name is Adam Bolander, and I am a self published author. My book is entitled The Sword: Call to War (here is a link if you want to learn more: http://www.lulu.com/product/paperbac...shelf/center/2 ) I have recently found myself on the market for an animator to make a short trailer for it to put on youtube. Is there anyone on here who would be interested? If you wish to do this, you will need to show me how good you are, so that I know I'm putting my book in capable hands. If I do not pick you it is not anything against you, its just that this book is my pride and joy and I want it to look as good as possible. The one who is chosen will recieve a free copy of the book to work from, and will be thanked by name in the second book. If you wish, I can even pay you a little bit (not too much though, as I am about to go into college, own a truck, and just got into a car wreck) I am hoping for something around this quality: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XYgtSCHvp4 though I wouldn't say no to something even better!
Adam

Return to The Business Forum