animationnation mission statementunited we brandanimationnation facebook
  • If you can dream it, you can do it. -Walt Disney

• Quality is a great business plan. -John Lasseter

• Let's make some funny pictures. -Tex Avery

• I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend. -Howard Zinn

• When critics sit in judgment it is hard to tell where justice leaves off and vengeance begins. -Chuck Jones

• And what do you benefit if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul? -Jesus

• A man should never neglect his family for business. -Walt Disney

• What's most important in animation is the emotions and the ideas being portrayed. -Ralph Bakshi

• Once you have heard a strange audience burst into laughter at a film you directed, you realize what the word joy is all about. -Chuck Jones

• Before enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. After enlightenment: chop wood, carry water. -Buddhist Proverb

Scar pencil tests from Disney's Lion King

Learn about animation from the pros

Scar pencil tests from Disney's Lion King

Postby Charles » Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Sent in by a friend to share. Check it out, we can all learn from footage like this...

Daily Z

Charles

Re: Scar pencil tests from Disney's Lion King

Postby Bloodwind » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:55 pm

Charles wrote:Sent in by a friend to share. Check it out, we can all learn from footage like this...

Here is one, this is deleted scenes from lion king 2:

^3:14 Scroll to that point. It displays a scene from Nuka's death in which I felt was better, but understood why it was removed.
Video games, illustration and Animation is my life. I can't see myself with out them.

My Tumblr:
http://hardheadedmind.tumblr.com/
My Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/alston2reel
My Twitter:
twitter.com/Ari_BloodwindSt

Take Care
-Ari
Bloodwind

Return to Education