my profile login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» AnimationNation   » The Contest Forum   » Contest 13 - Prize coordination

Author Topic: Contest 13 - Prize coordination
Charles
Administrator
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles           Edit/Delete Post 
If you participated in AN's last contest and came in within first and fifth place, I'll be using this thread to coordinate your prizes.

Let's start with Rupert Piston and Apelad.

Rupert, I've got your t-shirt size, but I'll need to know which version you'd like. Check out the options and let me know. You can choose between design 1 and 5.

-

I'll also need your mailing address and the correct spelling of your real name. Email the info to contest13@animationnation.com and I'll get your shirt to you soon.

Apelad, please email to the same address and let me know the email account that you have associated with your Paypal account. I'll then transfer the $100 1st place prize to you.

For the rest of the winners, I have a year's subscription to Animation Magazine plus two more prizes I'll be arranging for. Once I have those two prozes established, then the 2nd place finisher will choose, followed by the 3rd, and the final prize will go to the 4th place winner.

The remaining winners are Animagus, Jennifer Hachigian Jerrard and Jeff Nevins in that order.

As before, please be a little patient with the coordination of your prize. It's on its way.

--------------------
 -

IP: Logged
Charles
Administrator
Member # 7

Calling Apelad and Rupert Piston.

Apelad, I'll need the email address that your Paypal account is linked to so I can forward your 1st place prize.

Rupert, I'll need your mailing address and the t-shirt style of your choice. Please get in touch through contest13[at]animationnation.com.

--------------------
 -

ApeLad
IE # 231
Member # 3186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ApeLad   Email ApeLad         Edit/Delete Post 
I just emailed.
Thanks again Charles and everyone!

Charles
Administrator
Member # 7

Apelad, it didn't come through for some reason. Please try again. contest13@animationnation.com

Rupert Piston, I need a mailing address and the logo color you prefer for your t-shirt. contest13@animationnation.com

To the other winners, I'll have your prize choices available for you soon.

--------------------
 -

ApeLad
IE # 231
Member # 3186

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ApeLad   Email ApeLad         Edit/Delete Post 
Charles, in case it didn't come through again my email is ak [at] adamkoford.com
Thanks!

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Animation Nation

Animation Nation © 1999-2012