AnimationNation

my profile login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» AnimationNation   » The Contest Forum   » Contest #8 details

Author Topic: Contest #8 details
the Moderator
Administrator
Member # 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the Moderator   Email the Moderator         Edit/Delete Post 
Here we are once again ready to begin contest #8.

The theme this time around is: "I've got a balloon, and you don't."

The prize for this contest is $100. It's important that you have a Paypal account, so if you don't already have one please make preparations. Additionally as a bonus we have an as-yet unannounced extra offered by the good folks with Animation Magazine, and yes, there'll also be an AnimationNation.com t-shirt and a box of blue or red Col-Erase pencils.

-

Send your entries to me at BReynolds6 AT comcast DOT net and please be sure that your email originates from the same address that you subscribed to the Independant Economy with. Failure to do so will delay our ability to confirm your eligibility to participate.

If you have any questions just let me know and I'll do my best to respond promptly.

Submissions can begin immediately with the deadline for final submissions being midnight, Sunday, November 21st. Voting will take place for the following week with the winner being revealed Midnight Sunday November 28th.

[guitar]

--------------------
-the Moderator
-Brian Reynolds

-

IP: Logged

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Animation Nation

Animation Nation © 1999-2012