AnimationNation Forum

AnimationNation

my profile login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» AnimationNation   » SideTopics   » Water Flouridation...

Author Topic: Water Flouridation...
GaryClair
Member # 3164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GaryClair   Email GaryClair         Edit/Delete Post 
Not being an alarmist.. but I think this deserves our attention...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LV6YQ7qTWr0

IP: Logged
SNAKEBITE
IE # 101
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SNAKEBITE   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
So what else do we brush our teeth with?
man, can we get a break already????

--------------------
contact@animationnation.com
www.artbysnakebite.com
www.myspace.com/mrbite
www.redskystudio.com
www.myspace.com/redskystudio

The Mod
Administrator
Member # 854

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Mod   Email The Mod         Edit/Delete Post 
This topic has been covered many times before with no good result because of it.
Charles
Administrator
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles           Edit/Delete Post 
This is important and certainly worth listening to. Thanks for posting the link Gary.

--------------------
 -

GaryClair
Member # 3164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GaryClair   Email GaryClair         Edit/Delete Post 
It used to be used as rat poison. It was a toxic waste, that some really good salesman convinced the government to put into our water supply.

They cite new studies suggesting fluoride leads to brittle bones, cancer, kidney disease, neurological problems and other ailments, including lower IQs. Proof positive if you ask me. I think I read that our national average is down 20 points from the 50's.

20 IQ points may not seem a lot to you... but I think if Americans had those IQ points, they wouldn't have put George Bush in office twice!

It baffles my mind that the government would add anything to our water supply. I say leave it up to the average American to decide for themselves how much Fluoride to consume... we'd get plenty from our toothpaste!

The government says the limit of a safe dosage of Fluoride for humans (the most you can consume) is 1 mg. per day.. yet in the same breath says that there are .25 mg of water in an 8oz. glass of water!!

And they also say you're supposed to drink 8 glasses of water a day!
Double the safe amount of fluoride .

Where is the outrage??
[Gary]

[ July 23, 2008, 01:04 AM: Message edited by: Charles ]

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Animation Nation

Animation Nation © 1999-2012