AnimationNation Forum

AnimationNation
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» AnimationNation   » SideTopics   » George Bush is a lousy, lying president!!!!

Author Topic: George Bush is a lousy, lying president!!!!
Corn Fed
Member # 1085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corn Fed   Email Corn Fed         Edit/Delete Post 
Just trying out the new forum. [Wink]
My take:

Dubya is a weak man who has made America more vulnerable to attack by getting sidetracked in the War on Terror. His insistence on settling old, personal scores at the expense of America's priorities have dramatically damaged our nation's ability to fight evil.

Richard Clarke, only the latest former Bush appointee who has leveled serious, substantive charges against the incompetance of the Administration, has made clear through his unimpeachable testimony that Bush is simply not up to the job. Though the Administration is furiously trying to rebut Clarke's charges, there has been only personal attacks, not a single cogent rebuttal on the substance of his allegations. This is because the truth is not on the Administration's side.

IP: Logged
SNAKEBITE
IE # 101
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SNAKEBITE   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.moveon.org/censure/caughtonvideo/

hehehehehe...all of them are liars

--------------------
contact@animationnation.com
www.artbysnakebite.com
www.myspace.com/mrbite
www.redskystudio.com
www.myspace.com/redskystudio

Toonimator
IE # 42
Member # 1097

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toonimator   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ha!

Not only that, he's a bigot. A bigot and a liar (and not about personal stuff like Clinton!) that's done very little for this nation, except get lots of American soldiers killed needlessly. I'm glad Saddam's caught, better than running around free, but they need to get the troops home NOW. It's over. As is Bush's administration, come November. Then it'll just be a question of how much damage they can do before Kerry takes over in January!

Charles
Administrator
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles           Edit/Delete Post 
Folks, I'm going to put a hold on this for the time being until this forum can be defined a little further.

--------------------
 -

Charles
Administrator
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles           Edit/Delete Post 
This is the very thing the new forum was created to avoid. Whatever your political feelings may be, opening up the new area with a ranting hot headed blast is not the way I would have liked to have christened it.

The moderators have a right to a stable discussion board and if it means suspending an account to get a break, especially an anonymous non-subscribed one, then that's what they'll do believe me.

The next time a topic like this is flaunted on AN will be the last we see of that account.

Please respect this board if you want to continue participating.

--------------------
 -

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Animation Nation

Animation Nation © 1999-2012