AnimationNation Forum

AnimationNation

my profile login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» AnimationNation   » Gallery   » Red Panda Artwork

Author Topic: Red Panda Artwork
GWAStudios
Member # 3625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GWAStudios   Author's Homepage   Email GWAStudios         Edit/Delete Post 
The artwork for one of my riding animals (red panda), the animation still hasn’t been completed but there is still some minor touch up within the animal. Check it out and I will modify this topic again later.

http://www.gwagames.com/blank.html

p.s. I’m surprised so many ppl typed on my Avatar post thanx a lot ^_^

--------------------
www.GWAGames.com

IP: Logged
Richard
Member # 247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard   Email Richard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I like your endeavor, but maybe you should consult some animal anatomy in order to really build your character up. You also want to add a little more gesture and action to the promotional drawing to give it that extra pizazz (gee, I hope I spelled that right).

Please don't take this as an insult. I wish people would criticize my work more [Wink] Whatever you do, keep going, keep learning and, most of all, have fun!

Thanks for sharing, sir!

--------------------
www.richardjgaines.blogspot.com

GWAStudios
Member # 3625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GWAStudios   Author's Homepage   Email GWAStudios         Edit/Delete Post 
thank you very much for the complement. ^_^ the reason why the character is shown within a pretty basic form is because it was just a test to see if the colors came out right, but I will show the update later (within the week)

--------------------
www.GWAGames.com

Richard
Member # 247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard   Email Richard         Edit/Delete Post 
Great! Post it when you're done. [Smile]

--------------------
www.richardjgaines.blogspot.com

E. Allen
IE # 301
Member # 3297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for E. Allen   Email E. Allen         Edit/Delete Post 
The "Panda" does look more akin to a fox than a panda, but, as Richard said, a brief brush-up plus application of some anatomical details should set things straighter for you!

Looking forward to seeing your update later this week.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Animation Nation

Animation Nation © 1999-2012