AnimationNation Forum

AnimationNation
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile login | | search | faq | forum home

This topic has been moved to Gallery .    
next oldest topic   next newest topic
» AnimationNation   » General Discussion   » Not gone just a little busy...

Author Topic: Not gone just a little busy...
GWAStudios
Member # 3625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GWAStudios   Author's Homepage   Email GWAStudios         Edit/Delete Post 
*Update
Hey everyone on Animation Nation,
Sorry it’s been a while since I last posted something on here. I just wanted to ask a couple question and give some details on what I’ve been doing. To get on topic more I wanted to explain some things about my characters walk, along with this I will have a few questions.
These are some of good characters in a team
Sangi: she is a water dragon hybrid. Her walk is more of a sway, she shows some form of toughness in her walk; but it still remains in a sexy form.
Tish: She is a vampire. She is more laidback and lean so her walk show is.
Tina: She is also a vampire (Tish is her twin sister). She is more jumpy with her walk
Chase: Speedy character, that can shape shift his hands. His walk is more like mines. Shoulders stuck out, shows masculine.

Well, my question is that I have been working on these for a bit now. The Animations I created are not within my liking. Is there anything I can use as animation reference? Should I use a light box? If not or if so what should I use to keep them fluent? And what’s the best program for digital inking? Please help me out!!!

--------------------
www.GWAGames.com

IP: Logged
Noogy
IE # 18
Member # 705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Noogy   Email Noogy         Edit/Delete Post 
It would help if you posted your current work if you'd like feedback/advice.

--------------------
-Dean Dodrill

-

GWAStudios
Member # 3625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GWAStudios   Author's Homepage   Email GWAStudios         Edit/Delete Post 
the only reason why i haven't is because i have been trying to keep it kinda secret but i will

--------------------
www.GWAGames.com

Charles
Administrator
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles           Edit/Delete Post 
It's difficult to give a critique when there isn't anything to refer to. Preston Blair's book "Animation" has numerous walk cycles that could give you some guidance. I'm sure there's plenty of online tutorials. For ink and paint, if it's not being animated in Flash, consider Flipbook by Digicel.

http://www.digicelinc.com/

--------------------
 -

GWAStudios
Member # 3625

I got it the way I wanted it to look. Check it out I posted a short video on YouTube. A little touch up in illustrator, and it will look set.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XqVfCvyCQ4

--------------------
www.GWAGames.com

GWAStudios
Member # 3625

Oh yeah... I forgot Pls watch it in HD ^_^

--------------------
www.GWAGames.com

Charles
Administrator
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles           Edit/Delete Post 
Looking good GWA. Nice job on the lower body walk cycle. Gonna move this over to the Gallery cuz that's the best place for animation critiques. Follow the link and continue to impress.

http://www.animationnation.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=002565

--------------------
 -

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Animation Nation

Animation Nation © 1999-2012