AnimationNation Forum

AnimationNation

my profile login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» AnimationNation   » General Discussion   » HEY DEAN !!! (aka noogy)

Author Topic: HEY DEAN !!! (aka noogy)
GWAStudios
Member # 3625

Icon 4 posted      Profile for GWAStudios   Author's Homepage   Email GWAStudios         Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, Dean or anyone watcing this... I have a big question to ask you. how did you (or he to anyone else) start creating elysian tail the movie??? Its been my dream to create a anime style movie based off my game but I dont know how to start it. How many animators do I need, how do i produce it, and of course how much money do I need??? Lol i'm sorry i have been so needy; Its just that I want to take the world my storm now ^_^. Thanx again.

-Aurelious

--------------------
www.GWAGames.com

IP: Logged
ColorInAble
IE # 68
Member # 1444

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ColorInAble   Author's Homepage   Email ColorInAble         Edit/Delete Post 
This is a good question, and I hope Noogy answers, but GWA, might I suggest you look through the AN archives. Many have answered this question here in the past, and not all the paths are the same to get to that point.

A recent set of posts here for "The Killer Beans" is a search you might do here for another discussion and answer to this question...

Good Luck, there's a lot here to be found...

--------------------
 -

GWAStudios
Member # 3625

Icon 1 posted      Profile for GWAStudios   Author's Homepage   Email GWAStudios         Edit/Delete Post 
Alright Thanx Man ^_^

--------------------
www.GWAGames.com

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Animation Nation

Animation Nation © 1999-2012