AnimationNation

my profile login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» AnimationNation   » General Discussion   » R.I.P. Wayne Allwine

Author Topic: R.I.P. Wayne Allwine
knowledge
IE # 258
Member # 462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for knowledge   Email knowledge         Edit/Delete Post 
Shocked to hear that Wayne, who was the current voice of Mickey Mouse, passed away.

My condolences go out to his family and friends.

IP: Logged
Mr. Fun
IE # 63
Member # 352

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Fun           Edit/Delete Post 
Wayne was well liked by all.

Like Wayne, I was proud to share a bit of the famous mouse. I'm so sorry to hear this sad news.

Animagus
IE # 49
Member # 279

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Animagus   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
This must have happened within the last few hours, as Wayne's imdb page still only shows his D.O.B.(as I'm typing this).
It's always a bit of a shock when we lose someone who still seems to be in the middle of their career. I noticed that Wayne's last credit was Mickey's voice for a version of that "Kingdom Hearts" game to be released this year.
My condolences go out to his family, including Russi Taylor.(his wife, who besides doing voices on shows like "The Simpsons" also provides the voice of Minnie).

--------------------
www.robertgold.blogspot.com

Charles
Administrator
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles           Edit/Delete Post 
This is in from o-meon.com...

Remembering Wayne Allwine
May 20, 2009

In 1983 Wayne Allwine became only the third person to give voice to one of the most beloved characters the world has ever known, Mickey Mouse. Wayne died on Monday morning from complications due to diabetes.

http://o-meon.com

http://o-meon.com/pages/news/2009/05-20_Wayne_Allwine-1.html

--------------------
 -

E. Allen
IE # 301
Member # 3297

Icon 1 posted      Profile for E. Allen   Email E. Allen         Edit/Delete Post 
Holy moly, dude. My condolences.

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Animation Nation

Animation Nation © 1999-2012