AnimationNation Forum

AnimationNation

my profile login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» AnimationNation   » General Discussion   » GIJoe resolute airs tomorrow April 17 Cartoon Network

Author Topic: GIJoe resolute airs tomorrow April 17 Cartoon Network
SNAKEBITE
IE # 101
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SNAKEBITE   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
So the new GIjoe animation that was directed by Joaquim Dos Santos, GIJoe Resolute, will be on cartoon network
Friday April 17th. check the trailer

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25059520aa06ea0120ab9df79a0017

and yes, I worked on a lot of the backgrounds for this bad boy. its the best GIJoe to date!!! Joaquim and team kicked much bootey!!!

--------------------
contact@animationnation.com
www.artbysnakebite.com
www.myspace.com/mrbite
www.redskystudio.com
www.myspace.com/redskystudio

IP: Logged
Skynet
Administrator
Member # 3539

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skynet   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Do you know around when it's on for Pacific time? I'll try to keep an eye open for it or have it recorded so I can check it out.

--------------------
skynet[at]animationnation.com
http://www.alivenotdead.com/slipperysky
http://www.slipperysky.com

SNAKEBITE
IE # 101
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SNAKEBITE   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
this is the info on it
"Beginning on April 17, fans will be able to see the first five minutes of the brand new, stand-alone animated mini-series on AdultSwim.com. These episodes are broken down to ten 5-minute episodes and one 10-minute finale. Following the first episode on April 17, subsequent installments will be posted on the Adult Swim website leading up to a full presentation of the entire series. This finale will be broadcast on Adult Swim April 25 at midnight. This televised event will not only feature all episodes seen online, but will be the first time fans can watch the final 10 minutes of the G.I. Joe: Resolute saga. All episodes, including the finale, will be available to view online after this airing."

--------------------
www.artbysnakebite.com
www.myspace.com/mrbite
www.redskystudio.com

Plai
IE # 298
Member # 3529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plai   Author's Homepage   Email Plai         Edit/Delete Post 
Aww! I can't see the vid from Mexico :[

Either way congrats to you and the team, i re-saw a clip of this on youtube and it looks kick @ss!

--------------------
Plai.tv

Plai
IE # 298
Member # 3529

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plai   Author's Homepage   Email Plai         Edit/Delete Post 
Aww! I can't see the vid from Mexico [Frown]

Either way congrats to you and the team, i re-saw a clip of this on youtube and it looks kick @ss!

--------------------
Plai.tv

Ganklin
IE # 14
Member # 1864

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ganklin   Author's Homepage   Email Ganklin         Edit/Delete Post 
ahh its similar in format to the gendy star wars: clones wars series which is why i missed it i think. it didnt show up on my channel menu. however, after searching around i found it being replayed on april 25th which was listed as 90 min? i set my DVR to record that. i hope i got the right one!

--------------------
http://fsummers.blogspot.com/
www.shamoozal.com

SNAKEBITE
IE # 101
Member # 17

they are only airing them currently on the net. then next week they will collect them all and give you an additional ten minutes for the full movie.

Most of my work will probably be the second half of the movie but I already saw some of my backgrounds! fun fun!

--------------------
www.artbysnakebite.com
www.myspace.com/mrbite
www.redskystudio.com

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Animation Nation

Animation Nation © 1999-2012