AnimationNation Forum

AnimationNation

my profile login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» AnimationNation   » General Discussion   » Need help organizing student trip to Ottawa this fall

Author Topic: Need help organizing student trip to Ottawa this fall
Lee Crowe
IE # 154
Member # 1135

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lee Crowe   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Guys,

I'm organizing a trip to the Ottawa festival this fall that will count as a class for about 20 Art Institute students. The students will be from various Ai's all over North America.

I went to Sheridan and have lost touch with a lot of my schoolmates, but Dave Nethery and I are already talking about having a reunion there of "Early '80s Sheridan Summer School" Alumni.

But -- what I need from y'all is -- I need to hear from animators in Ottawa and nearby about where's the best place to stay, who's going, who would be willing to meet and talk to my students. I would be especially happy to hear from my old chums and teachers from Sheridan. And if you have an old program from last year -- please post!

Thanks! [cheers]

--------------------
Look me up on http://IMDb.com.

IP: Logged
EustaceScrubb
IE # 37
Member # 862

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EustaceScrubb           Edit/Delete Post 
Lee ,

I'm still hoping to make it .

Thanks for reminding me. We need to start emailing people now to see who might be able to make it .

I'm in touch with a few, including Tash.

Here's the program from Ottawa '08:

Ottawa '08 Program

IP: Logged

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Animation Nation

Animation Nation © 1999-2012