AnimationNation Forum

AnimationNation

my profile login | | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» AnimationNation   » General Discussion   » Resolutions for 2009...

Author Topic: Resolutions for 2009...
Charles
Administrator
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles           Edit/Delete Post 
... What's yours?

--------------------
 -

IP: Logged
SNAKEBITE
IE # 101
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SNAKEBITE   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm doing my best to resolve **** as it comes instead of waiting for a new year to do so..aside from that, I'm perfect in my imperfections... but I always have room to improve,lol. [cheers]

--------------------
contact@animationnation.com
www.artbysnakebite.com
www.myspace.com/mrbite
www.redskystudio.com
www.myspace.com/redskystudio

SoleilSmile
IE # 120
Member # 1483

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SoleilSmile   Author's Homepage   Email SoleilSmile         Edit/Delete Post 
Mine is to graduate with my MFA ( easier said than done) and to finish my graphic novel.

How about you, Charles?

--------------------
HipChick Comics and Animatress Blog

www.hipchickcomics.com
http://www.animatress.blogspot.com/

Dennis Woodyard
IE # 81
Member # 2314

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dennis Woodyard   Author's Homepage   Email Dennis Woodyard         Edit/Delete Post 
My resolutions will be a continuation of last year's, to get off my ass and be more creative. I did keep up with playing the guitar and posting my original music. But, I still have a creative block about hitting the old drawing board again. I'll try to jump start that, again. I signed up for a open figure drawing class, once a week, starting next week. I think I need the structure and slight pressure. Also, I enrolled in the Dreamweaver class. I really need to learn more web skills, mainly to update my web site. Plus, I'm still working on the Dragonfly Flipz Books. Wish me luck.

Here's one of my music videos: Empty Morning

--------------------
 -
The Gods that smiled when you were born are Laughing now - My Favorite Fortune Cookie Saying

JDC
IE # 116
Member # 1993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JDC   Author's Homepage   Email JDC         Edit/Delete Post 
create my own independent economy.

--------------------
Http://bluemonstereyes.blogspot.com

Charles
Administrator
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charles           Edit/Delete Post 
Good luck Dennis! I like your video, the music and the way your lead viewers around the house, plus sleeping Maggie.

Soleil and I have a common resolution in getting a book out. I'm working on my second one as I write this. Was distracted from it the past several months with responsibilities that had to be dealt with, but since that's been out of the way and the Holidays wrapping up, I've made alot of progress over the past few days. At this pace there shouldn't be a problem with my target of a Spring release. Then I plan on coming out with a couple more before the year's over. With luck and a little more focused determination I'll be further developing a publishing arm for my school this year.

I've got some resolutions for AN as well. Anticipating the launch of a new aspect to the site in the next few days, I'm guessing/hoping within a couple of weeks. AN's 10 years old this year, by the way.

Another resolution, to continue to let go of worry. Don't fret the things that are out of one's control. Do the best I can with things and move on. Live each day with joy and let the people that are special in my life know how much they mean to me.

Like you guys here, you rock!

Don't let mean people keep ya down, let good people lift ya up. To be truthful to myself, be compasionate, honest and fair. And if I fail in achieving these resolutions, there's always next new years!

--------------------
 -

Noogy
IE # 18
Member # 705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Noogy   Email Noogy         Edit/Delete Post 
My single biggest resolution this year would be to make the most of my time. Family time, work time, fun time. I did way too much slacking off this last year (partly due to births and deaths in the family, but mainly through procrastination), and I never want to take my time for granted.

It's amazing how much one can accomplish if he's determined to manage his time. 3 days into the new year and I'm feeling better about this already. Sometimes I wish you guys come over and give me a good kick when I start to slack.

Keep creating everyone! The tools are cheap, outlets are plentiful, and the audience is hungry!

--------------------
-Dean Dodrill

-

dermot
IE # 193
Member # 1575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dermot   Author's Homepage   Email dermot         Edit/Delete Post 
Try to be more of a golden goose for family despite the farmer not feeding me well !

Persist with personal projects and perhaps the pennies in my purse will be plentiful ( say THAT Daffy! )

-

--------------------
http://zoomfrog.blogspot.com/

dermot
IE # 193
Member # 1575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dermot   Author's Homepage   Email dermot         Edit/Delete Post 
oh yeah....and take Snakebites helpful reminder to heart on attitude !

Be happy....all the best everyone !

D

--------------------

animator-boy
IE # 54
Member # 442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for animator-boy   Author's Homepage   Email animator-boy         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm going to make an effort not to let things "that do not matter" bother me so dang much. And I want a pony...

--------------------
www.raymation.net

SoleilSmile
IE # 120
Member # 1483

Icon 10 posted      Profile for SoleilSmile   Author's Homepage   Email SoleilSmile         Edit/Delete Post 
Is it a grey and white pony, Abigail?

--------------------
HipChick Comics and Animatress Blog

www.hipchickcomics.com
http://www.animatress.blogspot.com/

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Animation Nation

Animation Nation © 1999-2012